Friday, July 31, 2009

What should I do ?

I was just hired part time at a very well known home improvement store for $8.50 an hour......but listen to this story.


I went in for the interview.....on the rainiest day...i didn't have a car at the time b/c i couldn't afford the payments since i had had a new car.........so i rode my bike up.......pooring rain........and I get to my 12pm interview an hour early. Well, the manager i was supposed to be interviewed by didn't show up till 1:30pm. I waited patiently and remained professional. He brings me into his office, and says, listen, I'll start you at $8.50 part time as a cashier, and if you do good you'll get a fifty cent raise after ninety days. Now isn't that worth the wait?





He was so obnoxious with that last question i just wanna kick him. But thats not all.


I go to the training out of town, i make arrangements and get a ride...only to find out that all the other girls who were hired in as cashiers were making 10bucks an hour with equal or less experience than I had.

What should I do ?
Take the job for now until you find something better.It does not sound right. It sounds unfair.You could takehim to to the the Equal Rights Tribunal or whatever you have in your country.
Reply:Try again to find another better job . . . . If you know your qualification %26amp; also your job experiences!


No comments:

Post a Comment