Thursday, July 30, 2009

Any accountants have time to answer my questionnaire please?

Originally, I should go and interview an accountant face to face....however, I don't even know a single one. Please help me to answer the following, and I am gonna write a report about it (mainly about my feeling %26amp; what I have learnt from the interview)





Thank you x 100000!!!!!





Topic: Find and interview a person that has a job in the accounting field. Hand in paper report (%26gt;1000 words)





Please answer the following questions to me:


1) Your Duties


a. What are your duties' / what do you do at work? Daily/Monthly/Annually (list 5)


b. What are the hours like? How much do you have to bring home?


c. How much of it is being with people and how much of it is number crunching?(%)

Any accountants have time to answer my questionnaire please?
Send an email to a.dunn@us.pwc.com with the subject line of "interview" and I will be happy to answer your questions. I just don't want to leave them in this open forum. I have done this with others as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment