Friday, July 31, 2009

Question about the staples hiring process?

I went to an interview at Staples Business Depot a week ago, they just called back and asked if I had another reference (i provided 2, but one was a ski instructor that I worked with who was not avaiable) so i gave them another reference (someone I built a computer for). I am just wondering if its a good sign they asked for another reference, and what do you think my chances are of getting the job,





My info:


-I have worked as a ski instructor, and have CSIA Level 1


-I have worked in a computer shop for one summer


-I have built a lot of computers


-I have CPR Level C


-I know how to fix/upgrade computers (software and hardware)

Question about the staples hiring process?
Hard to say, but at least they are contacting your references. If they were not considering, they would not even bother to call.





Good Luck.

long stem roses

No comments:

Post a Comment