Thursday, July 30, 2009

Well do you think I might get hired? im kinda nervous...?

I had an interview today at a podiatrist office and I found it in the newpaper. Well it says you can apply 3 days- tues, thurs, or fri.


I applied the first chance which was tuesday. I got called for an interview and went today. I felt so nervous and it definitely showed I KNOW!! its so embarassing and i feel like i cant talk and give the right answer .. its like being put on the spot for me and I am just not good with that. Well anyway, i am going to school for x-ray and i told them that and she said that sometimes i might have to help give patients x-rays!! i mean thats so cool and thats what i am going to school for and it would be nice if i got the job but i just feel like i totally bombed it! I know i wasnt confident as much as i should have been but i smiled and tried the best i could at answering her questions. I feel like there will be someone else they like better b/c they showed more confidence. But i feel like i have more knowledge about medical and x-ray. wat do u think?

Well do you think I might get hired? im kinda nervous...?
everyones nervous during there interview (wether it be there first, second or third.. or even 5th its completly normal) and she probally aspected that and im sure it wouldnt have an impact on you getting a job. What will is your knowledge about mideical and x-ray and your willing to help patients etc.. and time your available. Thats what its usually based on. And To me you sound like a perfect candiate for the job.. So good luck!
Reply:There is a definite chance you will get hired.They always look for knowledge and experience.Be confident about getting the job and if you dont try somewhere else and prepare yourself I know you will do great!


No comments:

Post a Comment