Thursday, July 30, 2009

What cAN I DO?

i asked this question last week but i have info





ok so last tuesday i went for a job interview and i really thought it went well he said he liked me and id be perfect for this job i wrote and sent a letter to him telling how much i enjoyed meeting him. he said if ired i would start on monday or by monday either one. anyway its sunday and i havent got a call. im kinda scared to call b/c im sure im rejected.on the bright side though we ended the interview with him telling me hes gonna do a background check which may take a few days plus hes been off atleast twice this week. idk what to do do u think he forgot abut me or mistook me for another kid he interviewed and lost my apllication..update i called yesterday and they said they were still doing a background check and that when they were done theyd give me a call and i would fill out paperwork and theen i can start i think they were lying though im so scared i dont have this job

What cAN I DO?
contact them to confirm the start time
Reply:with the kind of personality you have and the kind of answers you give, to be honest you CANNOT DO much ; are we ok?


No comments:

Post a Comment