Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What do you think about this?

I had an interview today at a podiatrist office and I found it in the newpaper. Well it says you can apply 3 days- tues, thurs, or fri.


I applied the first chance which was tuesday. I got called for an interview and went today. I felt so nervous and it definitely showed I KNOW!! its so embarassing and i feel like i cant talk and give the right answer .. its like being put on the spot for me and I am just not good with that. Well anyway, i am going to school for x-ray and i told them that and she said that sometimes i might have to help give patients x-rays!! i mean thats so cool and thats what i am going to school for and it would be nice if i got the job but i just feel like i totally bombed it! I know i wasnt confident as much as i should have been but i smiled and tried the best i could at answering her questions. I feel like there will be someone else they like better b/c they showed more confidence and were not nervous.But I feel like I might have the skills of xray.

What do you think about this?
I would just call in a day or two and ask if they have decided on a person yet and tell them how much you would like to work there.


I'm sure they expected you to be nervous.


If you don't get the job, then it's not the right one for you. If they want to judge you because you were nervous, so be it.
Reply:dont worry about it you did fine and plus since your taking the classes you may get the job b/c the other person may not have the skills that u do so just chill dude dont even worry about it

snapdragon2

No comments:

Post a Comment